Advanced Color Sampling with Ai
- by Mark-Anthony
- in Blog Tutorials
- posted September 25, 2011
This is a quick video which shows how to sample color from other Adobe applications with Illustrators eye dropper tool.
1) Select the object you wish to apply the sampled color.
2) Select the eye dropper tool.
3) With the eye dropper tool, click + hold CMD (mac) Ctrl (pc) on top of the object you want to apply color with.
4) Drag your cursor while holding the CMD key on top of another object which belongs to another application ie: Photoshop or any image outside of Illustrator… it could even be on your desktop 😉